Saturday, January 28, 2012

An Apology

Last week, a post went up on this blog entitled "Unfriend," and it went on to detail a decision I made to disengage from one of my friends because of certain beliefs and behaviors he had been displaying towards me and others.

I was made to realize my mistake in so doing over the course of the week, in that I failed in my Christian duty to take the matter directly to him first before I took it to the entire world here. While I believe my issue with his actions was just, my manner of bringing attention to it was not, and I must apologize sincerely for that action. If the man against whom the post was directed is reading this, I ask you in humility to accept these apologies of mine.

The fault is with me in this matter. If I am to remain true to my own principles laid out here on this blog, all people must "be aware," including me. I am still growing and learning here as I hope everyone who reads this blog also is, and part of growing and learning is knowing when you are wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment